For business or pleasure, this high-quality and easy-to-use SVGA, 3,300-lumen projector works equally well at home or in the office.
Don’t let your need for a business projector hold you back from enjoying blockbusters on the big screen at home. This versatile SVGA projector can do both. Even when there’s ambient light, its 3,300 lumens and 3LCD technology are capable of delivering a bright and clear picture. And its incredibly long lamp life means it’s great value for money.
• Create the big screen experience: From box sets to business presentations, capture everyone’s attention
• Bright even with ambient light: Equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens
• Affordable, high-tech equipment: Enjoy this SVGA projector
• Long-lasting solution: Watch a film every day for 15 years1
• Portable and quick to set up: Transport with a carry case and keystone slider for easy alignment
• 24 months Carry-in, Lamp: 12 months or 1,000 h
Bigger is better
Whether you’re watching blockbusters or delivering a presentation, this projector can achieve an impressive 350-inch display. It’s great quality too with 3LCD technology that makes the display up to three times brighter than competitor products2. In addition to its bright and vivid colours, the 15,000:1 contrast ratio produces defined shadows and deep blacks. From family and friends to business colleagues and clients, it’s sure to get everyone’s attention.
High-quality, bright images
Even in bright rooms, this powerful yet affordable SVGA projector delivers exceptionally bright yet colourful images with clear details. It’s all thanks to 3LCD technology, which produces an equally high White and Colour Light Output of 3,300 lumens.
Looking for a long-term, hassle-free and affordable solution for your projection needs? With this model’s long-lasting lamp light source, you could watch a film every day for 15 years1.
Stress-free set up
Here’s a projector that’s designed with portability and quick set up in mind. The carry case makes it easy to move from room to room, and you can quickly position the image with keystone correction and access content simply with the HDMI inputs. Thanks to the optional ELPAP10 adapter, it offers Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to share content from a smart device using the iProjection app.
What’s in the box
• 1 x Carrying Case
• 1 x Main unit
• 1 x Power cable
• 1 x Quick Start Guide
• 1 x Remote control incl. batteries
• 1 x User manual (CD)
• 1 x Warranty card